Without Chandrea Frantz , there would be no Parking Guidance Systems. As a super-busy, full-time working mom, she had grown tired and frustrated over how much time and effort it took to park when she traveled or shopped. Instead of waiting for someone else to fix the problem, Chandrea utilized her marketing background to do something about it. In 2013, she created Parking Guidance Systems LLC to find and offer custom solutions designed to enhance the customers’ parking experience.
As President and CMO, Chandrea ensures the company stays focused on representing and distributing technology-driven, environmentally friendly parking administration systems that not only improve the parking your customer’s experience, but improve the your occupancy rate and profitability.
Best part of the job?
“I enjoy meeting new people and I get satisfaction that our company prides itself on customer service and putting the client first. Once the client sees our parking guidance technology in action, it sells itself. However, staying close to the customer throughout the installation process is important to me.”
Chandrea is involved in the growth of PGS as well as day-to-day management from marketing, strategy and the financials. When she is not cutting-edge solutions for her clients, Chandrea is outdoors, traveling and enjoying her love for adventure!
- WBENC — Women Business Enterprise National Council
- WIP — Women In Parking
- IPI — International Parking Institute
- NPA — National Parking Association
- FPA — Florida Parking Association
- TPTA — Texas Parking & Transportation Association
Awards & Recognition:
- 2015 National Parking Association Innovator of the Year
- WBE — City of Houston
Industry / Product Training Certifications:
- Certified & Trained TIBA Parking Systems
- Certified Level 1 for IPSens
- Certified Level 1 INDECT Systems