Raised in the age of digital technology, and to some degree, growing up in the parking industry, Matt was immediately intrigued by how you could bring the two together. For the past 5 years, Matt’s seen first-hand how quickly one can transform the mundane task of searching for available parking to delivering a fast and efficient parking experience to parking customers.
As the Director of Municipal Sales and the heading up the Florida Market, his task is to educate and deliver PGS’s parking guidance solutions to customers, so that they can bring joy to their own parking customers, all over the state of Florida!
In his spare time, you’ll find Matt playing a pick-up game of basketball, on the links or watching a football game with friends.
Best part of the job?
What I like best about joining the PGS team is the incredible line-up of technology we offer, along with the team itself.
- NPA (National Parking Association)
- IPMI (International Parking & Mobility Institute)
- FTPA (Florida Transportation Parking Association)
- PIE (Parking Industry Expo)
- Associates Degree, Broward College
- Bachelor of Arts, in Communications & Research Media, Florida International University, December 2021