PGS customers expect excellent service. And with Flavio behind the scenes, keeping the PGS communications network running smooth, they can rely on consistent, reliable service at all times..
Flavio is here to maintain/troubleshoot our computer networks, install and integrate new server hardware, ensure network security and keep up on any needed updates.
Best part of the job?
“If I’m on top of what’s happening with our network that means my phone doesn’t ring as much, and that’s a good thing! On the other hand, there is nothing better than resolving a challenging technology issue. It’s extremely fulfilling and an important part of my job.”
Flavio is our go-to for all things tech. But when he is not looking at screens he is out running or bicycling or spending time with his wife Natacha.
Industry / Product Training Certifications:
- Microsoft New Technologies Conference
Sigo Corporate University (UCS), Porlamar Nueva Esparta, Duration 20 academic hours, March 2011
- Microsoft IT INNOVA Conference
Sigo Corporate University (UCS), Porlamar Nueva Esparta, Duration 20 academic hours, March 2012
- Linux + Operating System Globaldesk
CCCT, Caracas Venezuela, Duration 32 academic hours, June 2012
- Advanced Linux (Installation and Support Network Services)
Globaldesk CCCT, Caracas Venezuela , Duration 32 academic hours, June 2012
- Advanced Course IP Telephone Exchanges Asterisk (Elastix)
CGTS, Caracas Venezuela, Duration 40 academic hours, September 2012
- DELL FORCE10 Networking Operating Systems (FTOS)
Microsoft Santo Domingo: Dominican Microsoft S.A. Av Gustavo Mejia Ricart Esq. Abraham Lincoln Torre Piantini, Santo Apartment 15. Sunday, July 2013
Network Administrator Qualifying Skills:
- Design and installation of structured cabling and fiber optics.
- Installation and operation of equipment for LAN / WAN networks.
- Installation and operation of equipment for wireless networks.
- Design and installation of networks for VoIP and IP telephony.
- Documentation of LAN / WAN networks.
- Design and management IP addressing schemes.
- Design, implementation and management of Network Security Architectures.
- Proactive and Centralized Security Infrastructure for IT Management.
- Design, implementation and management of Security Solutions: Firewalls, anti-virus, anti-spam, anti-spyware, anti-phishing and IDS / IPS host.
- Design and implementation of access security: PKI, VPN, authentication, access management, remote access and authentication and encryption.
- Design and installation of equipment for VPN.